Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wa...the vocalist masuk TV!

Wah...i suddenly scream and scared both of my cat who running away as fast as they could. Well i'm amazed. I didnt get a chance to watch the semi-final for Juara Lagu 2008 which i was so badly wanna watch it. Then just a minute ago i decided to watch some of the song in youtube, my bro said the back up vocal was so gempak, and i was ok and eager to know who the hell is it, and when i watch wah...it's all of my friends and seniors... Wah...all the top vocal student ma... Isa, Kak Amal, Kak Dayang and Kak Rabiatul and also one of the degree bro. I don't remember his name. But i do know him. He was Isa close friends. And i was like so tak aci cause all this vocal student easily can get popular by being a back up vocal. While us the classical guitar student, struggle to get a good place... Wa...so hard. The classical song was so damn susah. I wish i'll take vocal before then guitar. Well on my time before, there's a lot of vocal and guitar student were accepted, then they have to re-audition back, but i still got guitar majoring cause there's only 2 girls who play the guitar in our faculty on that time. So accept je la the destiny. Huhuhu... Btw, congrats to all of them, pandai korang cari peluang ye.... Hehehehe. Hey let me know if there had any performance who wanna use the clasical guitar player, nak join the crowd jugak! Hehehe





Cinta Terhalang by Bob on Semi-final Juara Lagu 2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now I know kenape ari tue masa pektis konvo Bob dtg. hihihi...

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

owe ye ke? dat explain...sure die ade connection ngan sesape dlm fact.