Thursday, December 4, 2008

Al-Fatihah

I was just surfing around looking for another blogging center, then suddenly my eyes stopped at this one girl blog, My Juice, by Erina Zahara. Her blog was nice, and the colour captured my eyes. A bright orange and brown. When i was scanning some of her post, my eyes stopped at this one post tittle Al-Fatihah. In that post she was talking about a friend that she didn't have a chance to know her closer, and that girl passed away on that day, October 19, 2008.

Her name was Maisara or she called her Sara Aziz. Then she give a link to Sara blog, i was eager to find out about this girl, why they said that she was so special etc. When i reach her blog, i read some of her last articles before she's gone. I cried. She was special. Such a brave young women. She died at the age of 20. Still young. She died because of cancer. I'm not so sure what type of cancer it is, cause i give up loading her page, it was damn slow, I'm not so sure either is it because of my Internet connection or her page was too heavy. But i got to see a glance of her picture. She's pretty and sweet. Beautiful with or without her make-up. Her last post was about her doctor persuades her to give a chance to chemotherapy. But she still resist it. Chemo is painful, i know it. My late mum also passed away cause of cancer. She first discover that she have a cancer when i was in form 1, it's kindda hard for me cause I'm still young too settle down all thus things at home.

First she was diagnosis for having a breast cancer, well as an advice from the doctor, she did an operation to get rid of the cancer stuff. Well it successful. She takes almost a year to recover from the operation. After almost 4 years from the operation, one day when i got home from school, my dad said that she was in hospital, she fell in the bathroom and she had a problem with her lung, she's hard to breathe. I was speechless. All i do is, change my clothes and quickly asked him to send me to mum. I was in form five and I'll be sitting for my final exam in a few month from that. When i arrived at the hospital, she said the doctor already pump out the water from her lung. But she still seems so hard to breathe. She stayed at the hospital alone that night. The next day i came to the hospital after school, i got up first and my dad going to parked the car. When i arrived there, there had this Indian doctor, she was checking her reports the she was saying something to her. But all i remember is, when she persuades her to go for a chemotherapy back, and her cancer is getting worst. I look at her and she speechless and have nothing to explain it to me. I quickly ran out and call for my ex bf to release all those things that haunting and bothering my mind. He calm me down as usual and then i go back inside, looking at my dad and mum, they said that the test from the water that they pump out from her lung yesterday, have a cancer cell. They diagnosis her as stage 4 and I'm not so sure either it's negative or positive, cause on previous, she was diagnosis as in stage 2 negative as the cancer cell was not active. Doctor predict that she only have about 3 month to live. She resist to accept any chemo anymore, she said it was painful, and i know it. I see her suffer before. And i suffer too looking at her like that. She was diagnosis on March 2006 and she passed away on July 2006. On a Sunday morning, in her sleep.

Gosh....i miss her and I've get too far from my first story, about Sara Aziz. Condolence to Sara's family. Even i don't even know her at all, but her story tear me up. Well she reminds me to my mum. A lot. Both of the suffer from cancer and passed away. I haven't taste a real home cook meal since my mum gone. She is a good chef, well she was a chef at 5 star hotel before, but she resigned since she been diagnosis for having a cancer on 2002. Gosh i miss you mama......i miss you so much. Before i forget, this is Sara Aziz blog, if you wanna know more about her.

Al-Fatihah to my mum, Noridah bt. Mohd Noor

and also

Al-Fatihah to Sara Aziz

May Allah bless both you in your past and after life.

I love you mama.






This song reminds me to my mum. I miss you mama...


4 comments:

Unknown said...

sorry to hear about your mom. and sorry to hear about sara as well.

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

it's ok...

Tyazizul said...

al-fatihah to ur mom and sara..May both of them are placing with the pious.Well,Sara had a lung cancer.

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

it's ok n thanks 4 d info tya. and now i know both of them were diagnosis for lung cancer