Sunday, December 21, 2008

Guess what...?

Well, i just came back from Shah Alam, seeing my bf. My dad pick me up then bring me to some resturant, cause both of us haven't eat yet. When we arrived, my dad friends already there. They wanna discuss about their band stuff. Then i dunno who, suddenly someone brought up the topic about celebrity stuff. One of them said that he use to have Jamal Abdilah draft for one of his hit song. I don't remember the title of the song. He said, he met Jamal when he was in prison or sumthin. Cause he was an ex-police. But then too bad that he lost the draft. Then my dad said Ah Chong (my dad friends) have P.Ramlee's IC. But it's just the photocopy la. Then of course i merengek wanna look at it, and he (Ah Chong) show me...and now i have a copy of it too but it just in the picture. Hehehe...



P.Ramlee's IC (Front)



P.Ramlee's IC (Back)


Owe before i forget i also recieved some sad news, P.Ramlee's son, Nasir Ramlee, passed away a few days ago. On Thursday i think. Condolence to his family.

No comments: