Friday, December 19, 2008

Thank You

I just got my exam result for my 3rd semester, and i pass. Yahoo... Well there had a few subjects that I'm not really confident with it. Most of the subjects are my final seats and i passed. Especially, my Aural Skills subject or in the other name Ear Training. That's the most hardest subject ever. Thank you Allah, and also thanks to all the one that support me, my family, friends and also my bf who always be there for me when i 'merengek' or in trouble. Actually after i had finished my final exam for this semester, i don't really feel comfortable with my situation, cause i had a few subjects that on the final seating. I've already loose my faith at the end of the 3rd semester, but thank God i pass it all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so, brape pointer? how about ur forum? pass x?

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

hahaha pass....tu yg miracle nye. pointer jgn tanye. segan. tapi yg sure naik...

Unknown said...

ok la tue, ada peningkatan. keep it up until final semester. mana la tau, in the end blh dpt Dean Award ker. =P

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

insyallah... ;)