Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wish...

Dear Sayang,

I hate to see the melancholy on your face,
I wish that i could erase.
I wish that i could kiss away all the pain,
The pain that you have in those brain.
How i wish that i could give you those smile,
Even when i'm far away for a million miles.
How i wish that i could make you feel batter,
And that might bring us closer.
I pray to God to help you to be strong,
And avoid yourself from doing something wrong.
I wish that He could guide you.
For just being you.
I wish that He will bless you,
With a perfect honour soul that suite you.
I wish that you will quickly calm down,
From all the matters that makes you feel down.
How i wish for you to be here,
Being mine, now until forever.
How i wish that you know how much that i love you,
How i wish for you to know how far that this true.
How i wish...

P/S; Aku tulis poem ni waktu tengah emo dengan dia.

No comments: