Sunday, April 19, 2009

As hot as the desert

It's already 5 am in the morning. But i still did not sleep yet since last night. I have a terrible wifi connection in my room and now i'm online at my juniors room at one of the girl bed while she sleeping at the other room. It's not that didn't have any other beds here, cause the other 2 roomates haven't come back yet, but she still wann sleep at the other room. Only left me and the other roommates, Lenny. Well Lenny already fall asleep about 2 hours ago i guess. I wanna go back to my room but feel teribble to wake Lenny's up, to lock the door. But i don't know, probably i'll just sleep here or i might get back to my room. Owe my roomates Aiman already awake and she's going to the toilet, to get a shower i guess, ain't so sure.



Gosh, it's damn hot day, i can feel that my neck sweating in the middle of the morning. And yesterday morning, i sleep on the floor because can't stand the heat. Feel so good until 11 am, then i have to wake up. I started to sweat even when i sleeping on the floor. It's just last few days, there was a heavy rain during i got back to Seremban, but then suddenlly it change. The weather feels like we're a desert or something.


I'm sleepy, but the weather that keeps me awake. I can't stand sleeping in the condition where my neck sweating. Gosh...my eyes feels so painfull right now. Probably because i haven't get enough rest and sleep. And also it's already morning and i haven't sleep yet since last night. Gosh this late few days i haven't get enough sleep.


Please Dear Allah, give a weather that suite and comfertable for us. Please...

No comments: