Friday, April 3, 2009

I wanna go back home...

I'm gonna be homesick again. Argh..., i can't go back this week. It's all because of another damn extra module on this coming sunday. And today i have another replcament class at 3. Gosh, i feel like i wanna skip this class.
And yeah, i'm dead. Next week is my final studio exam. Caklempong, guitar and keyboard skills exam was all on the same day. Damn i hate that. But when it's over, i was the one who will relief...while the rest still waiting for their hunted day. Hehehe...
Owe yeah and guess what, my final chance to perform in forum and pop ensemble next week. For forum of course i have to play 2 clasical song and for pop ensamble i guess i wanna sing 'Lucky' by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat, of course i will perform with my bf. And i might add one more song for pop ensamble, if there had more time for me to practise other songs. But it depends. most probably i will sing that one song. And of course i won't play the guitar. I'm surely be freaking nervous. I'm not gonna risk my final chance for that. Wish me luck..........
P/S: I miss my Hector & Troy..........

No comments: