Thursday, April 2, 2009

Now i'll curse you!

Now i should curse you. Yes i'm slow in learning. Do you have a problem with that? And i'm not the only one who was slow in that, there had others too but why you must always attack me? Why me? You've treat me so bad then anyone else. Probably you still 'pilih kasih'..especially the one who always 'kipas' or 'air-cond' you. I'm not that type of person. It's not that i'm not learning, but i do have a lot of things on my mind.
You don't know what have i been through this late few month that almost cause me my life. Between life and dead. You don't know that. All you know that we all just the same that learning under one roof. But have you take a chance to know me better and closely? No you didn't. I've try to done that to you, but it didn't work and i give up. And i was hoping that you won't be teaching me anymore. That's what i prayed for. I never hate any of my teachers or lecturers so much, but when it turns to you, it's like a volcano of madness in this mind and heart. I was hoping that i could pass this could so that soon i won't be seeing you anymore. And that's so relief.
This is the person who use to make me feel so down on the early semester until i cry for about one hour and almost get an asthma attack for that. Can you imagine that someone insulting you in fornt of your classmates and the worst, your classmates is your junior? Owe and not to forget, they insult you or provoke you while you having your quiz and the carry marks will be taken for your final resualt. How thoughtful of you. Brilliant.
Owe yeah, after that incident, you're beeing so nice to me, but hey, i don't give a damn! Cause i've already have a holl in my heart. Being nice but today, being such a provocative back. Whatever. I just wish that i could finsih this course soon. Then i will have nothing to do with you again. And one important thing that i should stated clearly, "I HATE YOU" and that's final.
If it's before this i just igonre it when you're provoke or insulting me, but now it's final, one more time you messed all this things up, i will speak up. And "I HATE YOU". Even after this if i pass this course, i won't thank you for that!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

mcm kenal jer...kelas mendengar notes ker?

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

hahaha...no comment. i guess u know who...