Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dear All

My childhood crush is coming back to me now. Well it's not just only the childhood crush, but also the previous2 ex-bf. Well, at least chatting and laughing with them making me forget about the agony for a while. Some of them do making me smile, but some of them really make me feel so annoying!

Dear childhood crush,

There is no way I'm going to fell for you anymore due to 'KEGATALAN' that you show towards me. I expect you to be different, but I'm wrong. But it's ok, we can still be friends. Honestly you did make me smile and laugh hysterically. You're a good joker, but there something about you that i totally can't accept it. Well Mr childhood crush, i guess we can remain as a friends.

Dear Mr X J,

Please stop doing that, it's really annoying. You're trying to act innocent, but you're not. You're really annoyed me. Just get lost!

Dear Mr Memory,

You've already been part of me, and i tried so hard to let it go. But sometimes, i just can't stop it. Everything that i do, reminds me to you. I've already get used that you always be around when i need something or when I'm down. But now you already been part from the memory of past. You will remain being one of the greatest and the hatters memory that i have ever had.

Dear Mr Fik,

Thanks for being the best buddy ever. Even you kindda straight forwards sometimes and annoyed me, but you're still the best. You always be there when I'm down due to all Mr memory stuff. I'm blessed to have a buddy like you.

Dear Miss Syah,

Thanks for being my bff, but lately you wasn't always around. I really need you, but you're too busy with you studies, practical, and also you're social life. You know what i mean. Whatever it is, i still love you though as my bff. But every time I'm in a very damn critical moment, i know you always around. Thanks you so much. I'm blessed to have a bff like you babe.

Dear Miss G,

You're also just like Fik, always there. Thank you so much. Oh and the UNO game really make me addicted to it. You're a friend that i can always rely on. Thanks babe. I'm blessed to know you.

2 comments:

AzieYassin (Raveneye) said...

Aww... That's so sweet.

Thanks to you too I am able to practice all the skills of helping friends coping with their problems that i've learnt with so many people around me. you may say that you are 'lab mouse' of my research but this is to do good for you too ;)

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

i am your lab mouse? lol....hahaha...btw, thanks G...really thanks...... ;)