Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Practical & ARtWoRk

Well, today is my 3rd day as a practical student at JKKNS (Jabatan Kebudayaan Kesenian Negeri Sembilan). Yesterday been such a thuff day. I have to be the at the front desk cause the front desk girl had an audition for ASWARA. Damn i hate being at the front desk. Being the operator who connected lines to this and that etc. I'm not a good talker. Damn it! Every each second i prayed for the phone not to rang, cause i'm afraid that i'm can't handle the talk on my own. What do you expect, it's my 2nd day.

The day before( the 1st day), all i had to do is search for a song and download it, but thank to the damn broadband, i can't finished the download there. Thank God i can finish it at home. Owe back to the main point, no one thought me how to use the damn phone and how to answer it etc. I'm not a good speaker. So i don't think i can hadle that. But thank God the day is over. Owe i got back from work around 8 sumthin. Thanks to the damn meeting who involves us all (the practical student, there were 5 of us. 3 others from UM), so we have to stay until the meeting over at 7.30 pm. I'm so exhausted. But even i'm busy with the front desk, i still got a time to play my baby guitar.

Well the head music department, En. Yuzi ask me to bring my guitar, he wanna hear me play and perhaps that we can create something from Mandolin (he play's the Mandolin, kindda cute) and classical guitar and combined it togather.

Owe well move on to the next main tittle, the ARtWoRk. Well this evening, after our Asistant Director, Cik Mat, went to the RTM Negeri Sembilan at sg. Gadut, replacing our Director, i don't know where the hell he have been, cause haven't meet him yet ever since i got in for practical, back to main point, all the staff feels relief after Datuk Rais Yatim, the Minister of Information, Communication & Cultures, done with his tour and meeting at our place. Well, Cik Mat accompanied him to the RTM. All of us seems like have nothing to do at the office, except me, have to done some of Kak Linda's work (one of the staff), all of the staff were chatting, gossiping, eating, sleeping etc. Such as being so lazy. Including the all the practical student except me and Farah, cause i'm doing Kak Linda's work and Farah was on her day off that she ask for her driving test. Kc's, one of the UM students, using the computer at my place cause i'm using the pc at his place, sort of like we're exchanging place with each other. I have to do my work at his place cause i have to use the thumbdrive, the pc at my seats are ting-tong, can't detect the thumbdrive. So Kc was playing some of the games at my place. Then after bored with the games, he drawing something, ain't using any art pen or else, only a mouse, he create this one looks that attract me, but too bad he already erase it. But i manage to take a 2 of the painting that he aint close neither save yet, before he erase it for the second times. To me it's kindda cute.



KC'S first stuff




KC'S 2nd stuff





Aiman's Stuff

1 comment:

Iwan Shah Zainal said...

very laid back....betol2 government...

an advice from a friend of mine....

kerja dgn gomen x leh jadi rajin...nnt kena marah sbb x ikut norma hidop