Saturday, November 20, 2010

Everything is a mess.....

Everything that i do, it still remind me of you. Please go away from me. Dear memory, please go away....far far away from me. I need my life back.... I need me.. Even when i went out with Fik, or some other scandal, i still can't get you off my mind. My heart rebel. I will and want to do everything that you use to stop me from doing it. So now, i'm gonna get a belly, nose, thung and lower mouth pierce... Or maybe one or two from that... You hate me wearing short skirts....So another point... Oh what else...yeah stop contacting you... Perhaps i should purposly let you see me having a date with another guy? Or perhaps.....erm...whatever.....gosh.... I guess i'm a lil insane right now.... I better go to sleep before this things get worse....

No comments: