Sunday, November 28, 2010

Childhood Crush

First of all, i wanna wish congrats to all of my buddies yang baru je grad siang tadi. Sorry aku tak datang convo, ade masalah dunia dengan Encik Naz.

Oh maybe you may think it's the old Naz, Nazire rite? Nope! But it's Nazrul. He was my childhood crush since i was 10 years old. I have a huge crush on him for so freaking long time. Suddenly one day, recently, i found him at FB. Then i add him. Well i didn't expect anything just hoping he could accept then that's it la. Then suddenly he msg me on FB. I'm so freaking amazed and excited. While on that night i have a McD annual dinners party. Due to excited because he msg me, then after that we exchange number and keep texting each other on the phone, i didn't really enjoy the annual dinner party. Ramai yang ajak enjoy, join the dance floor...but I'm not in mood. All i wanna be while that is with my cell phone.

He really makes me flying without wings. Gosh i dunno what else to said. It's like a dreams come true. I have been waiting for this moment for so long, and now God finally answer my wish.

Honestly he's not the typical guy that i use to date. He kindda 'mulut puaka' type of person. And aku memang selalu kena sembur dengan die especially about my appearance, sebab dia cakap sexy sangat. WTF? Sexy ke haku? Tak de makne! And one more thing, he's black. Tapi hitam manis la kate org. Aku punya taste kan memang pelik.

And now, we're kindda flirting with each other, but haven't declare anything yet. Oh and yg tambah buat aku berbunga-bunga, he said that he have a crush on me too during high school... Tapi si blacky sengal lagi ego itu tak reti nak tegur aku! Very the vavi one. Heh!

Damn!!!!!!!! And you're the place my life begins, and you will be the end, i'm flying without wings... Kali ni aku sure, aku tak bertepuk sebelah tangan lagi macam masa zaman sekolah dulu. Nak tengok rupe die? Nanti dulu...sampai masa aku show ye pict die nanti :P

1 comment:

.:Farah Liyana:. said...

fara blogcrawling kat sini :)