Sunday, November 29, 2009

Twilight Saga 'New Moon'

Yeah......i watch New Moon. :) Well, i guess New Moon is nice. The movie was almost exactly like in the book, only several changes for making it more dramatic i guess. Owe yeah, i went for the midnight movie, i went with my bro and my cousin bro, Akim or i usually call him adik. Cause he was 2 years younger then me. It's been almost 3 years i guess, i haven't seen him. He's taller from the last i saw him, as far as i remember. I miss my cousin moment. Too bad that my cousin sister(Kak Ita) can't follow us, cause she's having a terrible flu. I miss her too.


Akim (Adik) & Me at the MBO, Seremban

Back to the New Moon, i read the book, i read Kak Olive book. But it took me awhile to read it and i often left it... So, I'm not really remember how was the ending. Owe and about the Volturi parts, i expect more dramatic but it's kindda disappointed a lil bit. Erm whatever... Owe and my brother keep complaining the part that Jacob wanted to tell Bella that he's a werewolf, he said, he can cut it and make it shorter... oh whatever.

Owe, people may usually feel hurts when the part that Edward left Bella, but to me, I feel hurts when the part he told her that he was lying about the leave (after Bella chasing him at Voltera if I'm not mistakes), i feel so hurts at that part. When i read the book, i cried, same as when i watch it in the movie. I feel like I've been through that moment before.


Owe and i suddenly miss him...




No comments: