Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hurts & Relief

I feel it hurts, i feel so scared
Without any words, I'm unprepared
The memory suddenly hunts me, in the middle of the night
The history had wounded me, when I'm turn off the light

I can feel the pain lingers, surrounded my fear
I suddenly hear the whispers, which haunt me for years
The tears broken, I'm out of air to breathe
The feeling was unspoken, it left me without peace

Unexpected visitor, has knocking the door
With an amazing character, i suddenly adore
I'm back to reality, by the kisses on my cheek
I'm back from the fantasy, that had gone and makes me weak

Amazingly i knew him, from the first moment i saw
Gratefully I'm in love with him, that he had made peace no war
I'm glad that he came, getting me out from this agony game
The love burning like eternal flame, that known for it's fame

5.28 AM

November 29, 2009

P/S: Inspired by New Moon

No comments: