Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Return

It's been a while since my last post. I'm not really in mood to write stuff. Well i watch 2012 last week. Menarik... And cry juga la. Tetiba touching... Bila tiba-tiba terbayangkan kita in that situation. Menunggu ajal. Sedih. I miss shah alam. I really am. Rasa bosan di rumah. Rasa macam tak da life. Whatever....

Owe...tak sabar nak tunggu 'New Moon'.... Benci! Kat US hari Jumaat lepas dah keluar. Kat sini 26 nov ni baru keluar. Benci! Damn...i dunno why, but suddenly...lately ni, i'm so so and so in love with Robert Thomas Pattison. The one who play Edward Cullen dalam Twilight tu... Gosh.... Dah lama aku tak rasa gilakan seseorg artis sampai camni. He's such a damn hottie.



Dah lama rasanya tak tulis poems... I want to write...tapi tak de idea dan tak de mood. I miss Naz.... I hope i can write something for him. Something special...

Owe and just chat with Zaki... He's sounds so regret for letting me go... But it serves him well i guess.... After all thus years that he had done to me...erm...whatever la...

I'm just blur rite now....feels so empty... Aku tak tau ape yg boleh buat aku happy sekarang... Rasa macam something misssing....

Erm....it's almost 4 am now.... Going to sleep....Gud nite

No comments: