Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stressed

Honestly, i'm so stressed right now. I feel like i wanna cry. Well i did cry, but only for a few second the i wipe it away cause i don't anyone else to see that i'm crying. I feel so down right now. Feels like i wanna go back home and sleep, and forget about all this things that seems like a nightmare to me. There's a lot of stuff that bothering my mind right now. I'm so stressed. Everything seems so complicated right now. With everything, studies, my emotion, my situation etc. Everybody may find me ok from how i act, but they never knew what i'm thinking inside.
During this semester, i have been ignore all the complicated stuff in my life, and i still can handle it one by one. But now, everything seems so messed up. I don't know what else to do. I'm tired of all this emotion pressure. Feels like my head wanna blow up. But when i think back, it probably because of this... Here is a poem that i wrote and might have to do with something in my life.



I've been ignoring you for some times


And i know it was a crime.


I've been making mistakes over and over again


Even while that, you never leave me in pain.


You give me everything that i request


And what i've giving back to you, was such a mess.


I know that i have beem appologise for a thousand times


But now i have to face the music for the punishment to my crimes.


I know that you still love me


Ever since i was born as a baby.


You light my way every night and day


You give me hope by teaching me to pray.


Once again i'm lost and far from your way


You punish me now and let me astray.


But i do understand the price to pay


For repeating the mistakes every single day.

No comments: