Sunday, March 8, 2009

Have you really love a women?

Have you really love a women? Well it is the tittle of a song from Bryan Adams. It's an old song i guess. But i just know it recently when my bf accidentally download it when he wanna find some Paco De Lucia (He is a famous flamenco composer. His song really good and also challenging) songs. Because according to the tittle "Bryan Adams & Paco De Lucia - When you really love a women", then he just download it. Well about the correct tittle of the song, I'm not so sure which one was the correct one, but i guess, "Have you really loved a women", cause i ask a friend about the tittle and he said, probably that one. But whatever...as long as when can hear this sweet song.

This song was specially dedicated to a women, the lyric was so meaningfull and i fall in love with it. Well this song actually was my recent favorite lulubay. Before i went to sleep, my bf normally sing me a song, and this is the recent lulubay song that he always sings for me. Well what can i say, he's really pampering me. Hehehe... Well IL Divo have made a cover version for this song in Spanish version if I'm not mistakes. Well here i put a clip by the original singer, Bryan Adams . Hope you enjoy.



Bryan Adams

1 comment:

emam said...

eit

hi org seremban