Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Homesick


Dah nak masuk 2 minggu aku tak balik rumah. Homesick...huwa... I miss my dad and also my two fat cats. Hector...Troy...huwa...i miss them. It's all because of the module on last Saturday and Sunday. Well the module on Sunday (Treasure Hunt) is kindda fun, but i still miss home. I miss to cook. Huhuhu... Miss to satistfy my tummy with my own cook. I miss my bed. I miss my teddy at home, Ody (FYI: I have another teddy here at hostel and that's Baby).

Been so busy. My class schadule kindda messed. And today i have class starting at 8.30 am until 10.00pm. Well i have a break around 4 to 7. But still i can't go back to hostel to get some rest. FYI, i have to take two bus to go to the faculty and of course 2 bus to get back as well. My hostel was at the UiTM main campus at section 2, while my Faculty at the INTEC section 17. Everyday i have to wake up 1 and half hour early just to catch the bus to get here. It takes me one hour journey to get here. Well it's not because of the location that too far, but it's because of the public transport. Well we ain't so lucky to have a bus from main campus to section 17. Well we have been complained to our faculty SRC since we was in the fresh year, but until now, it's nothing. And now, it's getting so hard to get a bus from Section 2 bustop to Section 17. It's very rare. Argh..enough for this complaning. It's not like there had someone who will take an action for this.






I miss home. I miss home.... I wish i can go back home today and skip all thus classes. But i have an important class tomorrow. Which is Aural Skills, the subject which i fear the most. Huhu owe and also Theory class. I miss to bully Hector and Troy. There's so many stuff i can do at home without worrying about any policy like at hostel. Especially in downloading movies. Cause back at the hostel, the campus have blocked many websites especially the entertaiment one. I use to download songs from 4shared.com, but now, they have blocked it, just blocked from downloading the songs. Damn...! Owe ya, and as i been complained before, the wifi connection in my room on this semester was damn sucked, most of the time we can't even online at all. If we wanna online, we have to go somewhere else like on the beside or the nearest to my room is at the stairs between the 1st floor and ground floor. But the connection not as good as my room before. In the previous room, i even can get the Streamyx Hotspots connection. But now, damn sucks.

Gosh, why i've been complaining so much? Probably the homesick cause the anger of complaning to blow up i guess. I've been wondering, what was my two fat cats been doing right now. I miss to hug them. Huhuhu... BTW, the pict on the right is Hector and the pict on the middle is Troy. I miss my baby kitty. Owe and i miss my dad too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well at least nowadays kau tumpang aku most of the weekdays...basically except Monday and Tuesday...cume balik ke hostel je kau still naik bus. ;P

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

still homesick...huhuhu...btw...thanks...