Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Narnia & me!

The Narnia movie just like what they told. The 1st movie was better then this one. I feel like something missing in this 2nd movie. I don't know what was it but i dont find it so interesting like the 1st one. Well to me, it just OK. To Narnian Fans, sorry to said that. Well about me, i wrote a poems about me & him & her & her & him. But here i only post one of it so they indentity about the other him won't be reveal. But i might reveal it soon. Just wait and see...

-Irony-

I hate you at the first side
It’s all because of ego and pride
I hate you for hitting on me
It’s all because I have other man beside me

But now it’s change
Even the hate still remain
But I fall in love in again
And it was so plain

You makes my world goes upside down
You made me totally drown
It’s all because of the charming touch
It’s enough to break one heart

I cry every day and night
It’s all because of one fight
I cry because you’re not only mine
But sharing with other two loves that totally blind

It feels so wrong
I hope that I’m still strong
It killing me inside
And burning me outside

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're not happy with that guy...then he ain't the right guy. Good guys don't play with girls' heart&emotion. They are loyal and only true to one woman. Not womEn. Think about it...there's still time.