Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bad week...

Everything was so messed up for this whole week. I feel so lost. Everything wasn't going the way as it plan. I even out of mood to go for a shopping, while shopping is the things that i always love to do when there's a lot of things bothering my mind. I even wish him (the one that i just broke off) at the wrong time. His birthday was suppouse to be on 15, but i wish a day earlier which is on 14. Maybe cause i'm too excited to wish him, till i didnt realise the date. He did reply my msg by asking a few stuff but then i messed up it again till he stop msging me. Argh...sucks! Everything was so messed up. I feel so lonely and feels like i have no one to share all this mess. I hope my bad day will quickly end. God, i miss him. I wish that he could come back to me. Everything that i do didnt feel so right. I even have no mood to chat with my buddies. Please get me out of this misery. Give me an air to breathe easy. Please...i want to cheer up again. As i use to be before. This picture represent how miserable i was right now.


LOCATION: Taiping Lake Garden
MOOD: Miserable
FEELING: Unpredictable

No comments: