Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Single

Officially single and available. To all my closest friends, you guys know what the heck this all about so don't ask for more. I'm too lazy to answer all those lame question. Well i love my life and i'm moving on. I'm still the hot shot next door. So get lost looser.... Berambus kamu!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm free...and i'm flying without wings. And to Mr. Edie... a.k.a Mr Biskut Chipsmore, kalau kamu hilang lagi aku gigit kamu!! :P And, i can't wait to have my new life in Ateaora... Wish me to have a better life there...

To all those bitches, i know you guys gonna hate me, and also gonna miss me the one who use to make your life miserable... Peace...........

4 comments:

AzieYassin (Raveneye) said...

Gileee laa... Tity dah single... So, don't rush until you got another one, okay? And boys is not everything in your life. They cannot control our lives, we do. Caiyok girl, i sokong u penuh dari belakang!!!!

Hidup singles~!!! (hehehe...)

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

sh...mak jah x tau...aku malas nk kecoh...plus die bknnye bace blog aku pon...so diam2 je yer.. :p

AzieYassin (Raveneye) said...

Okay, roger thaaaat.... :D

Unknown said...

Ateaora?