Thursday, September 2, 2010

I use to love Capricon, but now i love Cancerian so much...


Well, i just chat with my abg Khairul, he ask me about the compatibility of his horoscope and his wife. Both of them have a contra personality. My abg Khairul was a Capricon while kak Suraya, his wife, was a Cancerian. I used to love and treasure the most a Capricon person name Zaki. But too bad, the relationship end. And now, i'm with a sensitive Cancerian person who all of my friends knows the most, Naz. So i know their character almost perfectly. And when my abg ask me about the problem between he and his wife... i can simply explain and now, I'm being his advisor and also horoscope references dictionary... Sounds funny is it? A 29 years old guy, asking an advise in relationship from a 21 years old lady.

Oh and i just turn 21, last Saturday, on August 28.

Here i listed some characters on Cancerian & Capricon that common and easily can be notice.



Cancer
-very sensitive
-very deep & usually follow his or her intuition
-faithful (but...they may change if something happen or had changed them)
-a good advisor due to their intuitive character




Capricon
-they love to have a friends around them
-not very spiritual
-very dedicated to their works
-they are devoted mates but not so loyal... (it depends on how him or her control their self about it, cause most of Capri that i know, they very devoted to their partner, but they are not loyal and still having an affair with others but not a serious affair..)

No comments: