Monday, August 24, 2009

White Choco Baby

Wah...it's been quite a while since i write my last post. Well it's not that I'm totally busy but i just not in mood for writing anything. Erm first of all i wanna wish Happy Ramadhan Month to every Muslim's out there.

Erm back to the main tittle, "White Choco Babby". I just received a pair of shoes that i ordered from Kulkith last week. It's so cute...and although the heels are 7 cm high but so comfy. I was planing to wear in during my forum for 2nd song, but I'm not so sure either I'm going to do my forum for tomorrow or not. I'm in dilemma right now. Huhuhu.... Well now i'm kindda out of idea what to write. I get blur back. And i'm going to end it now by showing a picture of my baby heels, btw, i just copy this pict from the facebook page, i'm too lazy to take a new pict for it.




Well at some side, it looks like a boots, erm whatever...

Thanks Agnes for sending it a.s.a.p.

No comments: