Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I miss my baby Troy...


I miss my baby Troy! I have two cute lazy cats at home. The eldest one name Hector and the youngest name Troy. Both of them have their own nickname instead of Hector & Troy. We call Hector, 'Mok', simplify for 'Gemuk' or fat. And we call Troy, 'Cik Dik', simplify for 'Kecik Gedik' erm i dont remember what the meaning in English. Well Hector is my dad and my bro fave's, while Troy was my fave lazy cat. Hector didn't really give so much trouble to us as long as he wasn't inside his cage. While Troy, always been scoled by my dad, cause he likes to bother people at the
wrong time, then he don't know how to keep his nail off while playing with us. Sometimes i do feel sad when looking at Troy's eyes, especially after my dad scolding him for doing something wrong. But sometimes, he was naughty, there's one time when i was playing with him then suddenly he pee on me. I was freak out. Then straight sent him to his cage. He was so naughty, but i love him. I don't know how should i do to make my dad treat both of my cats equally. And i don't know how to taught Troy to behave nicely. It is obvious, my dad usually playing with Hector instead of Troy, sometimes Troy do want to join them, but he didnt really give the attention to him. And i always protect him when he been scoled by my dad. Everytime when i'm not around, when i'm back to collage, i always think about how he will be alone. Cause if i was there, i was the one who usually played with him. But when my bro was around, he treat both of them equally but Hector was still his fave. Firstly i wanna put Troy's video clip, but since the connection is sucks, i just put Troy and Hector pict. Love my baby kitty so much. Ops, wait a minute, are they still consider a baby? hehehe You tell me... Hector on the left and Troy on the right.

No comments: