Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pop Ensemble...

I'm so freakin nerves..... Freakin nerves. I'm goin to perform for my pop ensemble tonight(20th October 2008). I come early today. Just to practise for the performance. Wanie as the violonist, Aiman as the pianist and i'm as the guitarist. We're going to perform the "Once" ost called "Falling Slowly" by Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova. The real plan is, that i'm goin to ask Hezron to be my singer. Then when i get shaking this morning and i don't want the same thing happen as what had happen in my last forum before. I quickly called my bf and luckily he's already awake early. Around 10 am in the morning. I ask him to quickly come and help me with my perfomance. I ask him to play the guitar for me then i'll sing. Well for the first, all the rehersal aint going so well as it expected. Then when the time for me to perfom getting closer, all of my sessionist are out of my view. Well i know where is Aiman, cuz she have to go for her Gamelan class. And i also skip my gamelan class. Then i dunno where is Wannie and also where is my bf. They gone....out of my side. I was freak out. Cant stop the nerves. Then when the time almost come, they quickly gather. And Aiman also get out early from her gamelan class. Then my bf bring his fren, Achap, the one who i always arguing with. But then we quickly rehersal. The second last rehersal, i cant even sing, cuz i'm freakin tired. Then the last one is much better. Then when we was waiting for our turn, i get so and so and so nerves, until i feel like i want to throw up. Then when they calling my name, my legs, my whole body starting to shaking. When i'm on stage, i didnt realy looking at the audiance, just look at my sessionist especially my bf who was near me. Cause he was the second voice for the song. Then when the part i'm interdoucing all my sessionist, my lecturer, Cik Muriz ask me which one is the outsider that i told him this morning that i wanted to bring for my performance, then i said my bf name, then he ask, friends or bf, it must be bf. Then i smile and blush. My bf beside already blush and speachless. And cik Muriz also keep saying thanks to him for coming and help me to perfomance on that night. When i started to sing, there still had the sound that i'm nervous, but then when i started to look at his face, beside me, i started to get all the confident, like he giving his confident and energy to me. Then i started to walk along him and also wanie. But cant get to aiman cuz she's kindda far a lil bit from me. The performance going just well. I'm so so glad... I got the confident and all the nerves are gone. Even i didnt really look at the audiance. But whatever. I only look at Jojobe and Fairuz and also kak Oliver when looking at the audiance. I'm so glad it's all done. Thanks to Wanie and Aiman so much. And the most special part is, thanks to my bf who was always there when i need him. Thanks for always there... I love you so much... Owe yeah, and too bad that we didnt ask anyone to records our performance...huhuhu

No comments: