Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tired....Stuff....Emo...etc...

I suppose to perform for my pop ensamble class this week, but the class cancel and the performance postponed to next week. Sucks.... I sleep at 3 am just to practise to perform for today....... After 2 days haven't seeing my sayang, i feel like i'm missing something. Then when i met him, i feel like i dont wanna leave him. I don't know why, even i feel so tired and exhausted, but i can't sleep or stop thinking about him. He treat me so nice. Ain't like my previous relationship. I feel soo appriciated when i'm with him. Comfertable, safe, being pampered etc. Even there's a lot's of things in his mind, but he still remain calm and cool. Today, when we were walking, when he sending me to section 2, he talks about future about, him and me, and music. I don't know why, but after he's saying about that, there had something that touching my heart. I don't know what the meaning of thus feeling. Feel sad and wanna cry, and a bit relief, a bit happy etc.. I'm emo for a while, but then i'm back to normal. Oh yeah, when i get back to hostel, i went to kak Annete's room, then i bully her roomate, Mas, till she cry. And i feel so guilty for that. Mas, i'm sorry. I really am. Gosh so tired, i'm goin to sleep now, even there's still had a lot of things on my mind. Oh and i'm goin to perform my final song for my forum at the final day of our forum. Hehehe......wish me luck........

No comments: