Friday, September 19, 2008

Dramma

I arrived early a few minutes at fact today. I met Alif the 1st floor stairs. He was about to go to the studio and so do i. We walked togather to the studio. When we was there, before we enter the elctone studio, this one person says 'hi' to him. And i'm freak out and amazed. My face might look calm, but in my heart like a volcano that just waiting to explode. It's not that i'm angry or jealous or something. But i can't stand the dramma that happen in front of my eyes. And i'm annoyed by that. When Alif and i get into the electone studio, i started to freak out a lil bit, it's all because that person and the other one, didnt pass me the info that we have a replacement class that morning while the three of us was in the same hostel room. Then suddenly, it's a fire from a dragon mouth, Alif start to talk and talk about all the dramma that happen among all of the music students. All the cctv's etc. I'm kindda amazed to hear all that from him.But i know that he have a point for that. Plus about all the things that happen to him on this early sem. That person who says 'hi' to him, was the person who's talking behind him. I admit that i also did it, but it because i only hear at one side of the story. But after i hear the other one, i can't blame him at all. And i feel so guilty for that. Luckly for that 'person' who has so many 'army of skank' who always backing her up. But not Alif. And tonight, before going to sleep, one of the roomates suddenly talks about that 'person' old rivals, then suddenly, there's pop up a dramma that happens. That person try to control from saying a words cause i was in the room. That person knows that i'm close to the rival. So...all the words has to control. I'm annoyed by all this dramma by the same old person that annoyed me since at the 1 sem. Hey fool, please STOP all thus DRAMMA... I had enough of it!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: