Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Such a chaotic and exhuasted day...

I went to see my bf today. This morning. Around 9.30 am. For the first, just wanna see him for a while then went for a class. But then since i didnt feel very well and also missing him so much, i even got a feever cause of missing him. Then i skip all of my class today. For the first, i do wanna come for my music commercial class at night but the it's heavy rain and i stuck in SACC mall for a few hours. And i didnt even realise i got a call from Eyza, my fren from music commercial who calls me a several times to inform me that we have an exam tonight. Sucks isn't it?! But i didnt tell my bf yet about this or he will freak out and babbling at the same time. But whatever. I just dunno what else to say. And i dont wanna keep preassure my mind like yesterday. Today, when we wasat Uncle K Kopitiam, around half an hour before he sent me back to section 2 like usual, he asked me to give open then give him the neckless that i wear. He change my neckless pedant from a nature design pedent to a Dark Moontime Crystal, Holy flint. The pedant that he loves the most. He told me and show me the pedant on our early relationship where we still wanna get to know to each other. The hole on the pedant that he gave me had a love shape on it. Try to find it where is the shape....Hehehe! Owe...i cried when we stopped somewhere near the shah alam lake. He gaze into my eyes and give some advice and a few things more that had touched my heart till i cry. He was so good to me. He makes me feel so safe, happy, comfertable and can be rely on when i'm with him. I love this guy so much. With all my heart. He always there when i need him. Always feel that he was so close to me. He was the greatest gift that Allah ever sent to me. Thank God(Allah) i found him. I really meant it!

No comments: