Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sacrifice

Do you remember all the things that you said to me?
Do you remember, from the trap that you set me free?
Will you ever be there when I'm falling down?
Would you help me stand up from lying on the ground?

Would you ever sacrifice?
From your lifestyle that so good and nice?
Would you ever sacrifice?
Until the day we dies

You're meant so much to me
Cause you're the one that set me free
From all the freaking agony
With all the lies that surrounding me

You're the one who willing to be with me
When i losing the grip, from my feet of the street
You're the one who treat me so freely
When I'm stuck on the heat, put your heart in a beat

You always be there for me no matter what happen
But I'm still wonder will you still ever be there with arms wide open
When you saw there was no hope will come
Will you still ever be around?

I still remember when I'm asking
"Will you ever be with me, til the end of time?"
And you answer without wondering
"Til the end of time,"

I know that you will, even it's killing you inside
I know that you will, even it's fighting for pride
Will you ever sacrifice, and always be there?
Will you ever sacrifice, giving your life and care?

12.55 AM

Inspired by a song "Sacrifice" by Nazire

Dedicated to Nazire. I love you so much.

No comments: