Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bad feeling...

I don't know why, since after my last exam CTU this morning, then after i read the piece of paper that my bf give it to me yesterday, i feel something different. I feel like i wanna cry. I feel sad. Plus when i hear the song from Nubhan (AF student), 'Aku Ada Untukmu', i cry, but i quickly wipe my tears away. I was at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to go back to my collage from faculty. Yesterday, he gives me a piece of paper, with a red ink pen, he wrote it while waiting for me to finish my Aural Skill exam. And i didn't even know that he was around until i call him back after i see there had 9 miss called from him on my cellphone that i left in my locker while i'm in the exam hall.


The piece of paper that he give it to me
(The fist side of the page)


at section 18, near to my faculty, he call. He said that he's in trouble. Then suddenly my heart beating faster, then he said, yesterday, when he was on his way to go back, i don't know either go back home or go back from sending me to section 2, he been robbed, by guy in a motorcycle. I don't know either there are two of them or he's alone. He lost his wallet and his cell phone. Right now, i don't know how to contact him. Only hope that he with any of his friends that i know their numbers so that i can contact. Maybe around this week or next week, back, to see him and to give him my other cell phone, for him to use it for a while before he get his new one. I cry in the car. I know there must be something bad happening but to who and when, i can't take a guess. I'm not really good at guessing. I wondering why all this things happen to him? He have been through a lot of rough things that happen in his life. I just hope that his life will get better sooner. Sometimes i wondering, is it a Well the words full of emotion, with a deeper meaning inside. As a poet, i know, he is complicated. He is weird. Back to the main story, why am i feeling so bad, everything isn't seems so right. Last night i was waiting for him to call but he didn't call. Maybe he already go back home and get to sleep early. Then suddenly today, when i'm inside the car with my dad and my brother, when we was on our way to go back home after we're having lunch at Pak Li's Kopitiami'm going to shah alamcursed that someone put to him or it just his faith. I don't know. And don't have the answer for that. Between him and i, there had some kind a emotional connection between us, seems like both of us can feel that when anyone of us in some bad or worst situation. I'm so so so worried about him. Plus i wasn't there to be with him when he was in this kind a situation. It hurts and it's sad. Really hurt and really sad.


The piece of paper that he give it to me
(The other side of the page)

No comments: