Sunday, November 16, 2008

Audition

Last Saturday (November 15, 2008), i accompanied my bf and my friend, Azizul to an audition. We went to two audition. The first audition was held at Bukit Bintang Sidewalk. Azizul and my bf audition for a lead guitarist on the Twisties Bingit audition. My bf also audition for vocal. But i didn't join them in the audition. Cause it was held in the sidewalk, and had a lots of people there, will making me freaking nervous. We bump into a few of my faculty buddies such as Fred, Farid(Part 1), Ardiv and also Kimie. Well i'm kindda excited to see them there. After that, we went to find where the hell is the Capsquare mall. It's a new mall. Even i've already been there, but i don't know where the hell is it. It's kindda out of no where. Well we've been mumbling around for about an hour i guess, then we went to KLCC. My bf call his friend who was on the way to KL from Shah Alam and wanna join us in the next audition. He pick us up some where around KLCC, the we went to capsquare with him. We find that place around 6 PM. It was such a hell looking for that place. It was an unknown new mall. The only person who really want to go for that audition at the capsquare is my bf, Azizul don't wanna join it. He said he had enough of disaster at the Twisties Bingit audition. Ok fine. When we arrived there, we find out that the audition wasn't really in public. It was in a small cabin where there's only have the camera man and one or two of the crew, but most of the time is only the camera man. The records that the camera man take will be shown on www.uox.com, but i don't know when they gonna show it, then people will vote for the semi-finalist, the semi-finalist will perform in a concert to choose the finalist and so on. I started to think to join for the audition. After my bf done with his audition, i try to persuade my bf friend, Jalil, who we call Jack Sparow cause of his out-loud attitude, to join the audition. I'm not the only one who persuade him, Azizul also join the club. It works, Jack really join the audition, it was sucks cause he wasn't prepare at all. Then Azizul, the one who didn't wann join the audition for the first, went to the room for audition. I started to laugh at him. The i went for a walk with my bf, just around there to see all those bazaar and etc. Then when we get back from the walk, we find out that Jalil wanna join the audition for the second time, but this time with Azizul who will be accompany him. My bf just laugh at both of them. I keep urge them to hurry up cause i Azizul was using my bf guitar, while i wanna practise a lil bit with him before i went to that room for the audition. I sing the same old song, Falling Slowly, the song that i sing for my pop ensemble. Owe, my bf accompanied me on guitar in the audition. Well, after Jack and Azizul audition, it was my turn, well to be honest, for the first i still feel nervous, but the camera men was so friendly, the boys even made friend with him. Well i don't really remember his name but Azizul friend, Shahril, the one who follow us, did take his picture, well just a snap. I didnt really feel nervous at all when i'm in the room, well Jack and Shahril also in there to watch our performance. My bf warn Jack earlier for not to laugh or making a jokes while we perform, cause he always make a jokes without even care where the hell it is. Well he did behave during the recording. I'm glad. But my perform ain't go that smooth. On the first chorus, i can't reach the 1st high note, but i maintain to keep it ok till the end, and also, there had one part where my bf got the melody wrong, and it was so obvious, but whatever, i just keep it sing. I was join it for fun and also experience. It was so much fun that i thought. Actually they will have a party on that night at the events, but i'm not so sure at what time, either it starts at 12 or 11. But we can't join them. Shahril, have to go back cause he was on a night duty shift. So all of us have to go back early. They send me to KL Sentral, i went back to Seremban by train. Arrived around 10.30 pm. So damn tired. Plus i didn't have enough sleep last night. But it was so much fun. I really enjoy it. Here's a clip that i record through my phone, well the quality is freaking bad, but it just for a memory to me. He sing "Sacrifice", his own song. Well there had a lot of 'sumbang', and etc, but just put it for fun. Hope u enjoy.



Sacrifice by Nazire

No comments: