Thursday, November 27, 2008

I cry

I cry when he sing me this song, "Mungkinkah Terjadi" by Spider. I know it sounds like other typical love song, but the lyric was so deep, the meaning closely related to our story. I don't know how to express it but all i can do is cry and cry. I also do some similar translation to English for the lyric. But it's not exactly the same as the original lyric, i do change it a lil bit for the rhyming and also that comes from my heart. Here was a clip of this song by Spider, singing "Mungkinkah Terjadi" unplugged version. And also there's the lyric and the similar translation or perhaps should i say a poem that inspired by the song? Erm whatever, just enjoy the song.






Seringkali hati bertanya

Tiap saat kita bersama

Sampai bilakah harus ku memendam rasa

Tak pernah ku merasai

Bibir terkunci

Jiwa bergelora rasa tak percaya

Adakah ku bermimpi

Mimpi disiang hari

Dirimu…

Telah lama ku nantikan

Wajah yang bermain di mimipi-mimpiku

Hidupku…

Kini bagaikan penjara

Tanpamu disisi tak bermakna

Mungkinkah akan terjadi

Dirimu aku miliki

Berilah tanda kepastianmu

Namun jika tak tercapai harapanku

Selama hayat dirimu tetap ku sanjungi



"Mungkinkah Terjadi" by Spider




Inspired from "Mungkinkah Terjadi"


I’m always keep wondering why

Every time when I see the lies

I know you keep pretending to prevent me cry

I never felt this way before

My heart so in loves and adore

Without you by my side, I’m crying for sure

Am I was in fantasy?

That never turns to reality

I love you so…

Like won’t ever let you go…

The one I’ve been waiting for all of my life

I am alone

And I’m in prison with this wound

Without you by my side and I can’t survived

Would it turn to what meant to be?

That your heart belongs here with me

Tell me now there are no lies that would ever be

If you were not meant for me, for eternity

I will love you now until the final air I breathe

4.24 AM


November 27, 2008

2 comments:

Unknown said...

seems like you're in the jiwang mode eh? hehe (",)y

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

yes i am. hehehe