Tuesday, November 11, 2008

She's soo............annoying! (angry mood)

She's so...annoying...can i vanquish her or sumthing?! She's really annoying.... I just ask her properly about when is our last day to do the hostel clearance, but she answer it in a sarcastic way. "I'm not the janitor or sumthin!" what the f**K B***H! I have been patience with this B***H for quite a long time. Every time when i ask her something in proper, she always answer it in a sarcastic way, but i still be patience and shut my mouth. We even have an argument due to her freakin B***H mouth. She always tell all those story about her bf or her secret lover. Even it always makin me feel so freakin damn bored, but i still listen to her, as a good friend. But then every time when i wanna tell her the story of my life, either about my studies, my bf or else, she seems like didnt interested at all. It seems like obviously written in her face saying that "This B***H is not a good LISTENER!". She's so SELFISH, obviously SELFISH. I'm not the only one who saying this, but also the rest. She will do something that giving her the benefits rather then helping people sincerity right from the heart. And every time when she's doing something good, she expect people to re-pay her back, doing something good deeds to her back. What the F**K! If i was the only who was a bad person, then how come can she lost 2 best friends during 2 semester while i got 2 new best friends, 1 good friends and a good bf? Well yeah, i use to be her close friends(best friend perhaps), but then she blew it. Blew the best friends sincerity. She's so selfish............ Argh......i rather have Wanie & Aiman as my close friends or best friends rather then her. I am regret to be her friends. I am. To anyone who think that she might be that person, so now you what the h**l am i thinking and please behave yourself B***H!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

is this "B" a roommates?

Cherylz Nur Izatty said...

nope. use to be a close fren.