Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Remember.........Everytime....

After for such a long time, suddenly this song ring my bell. It's a boyband song from 90s. From 99 if i'm not mistakes. I was 10 while that. It was boyband music trend while that. And i'm one of the boyband fans. I admit that. Well actually i'm more to this Irish group, Westlife, but i'm not talking about that band songs today, i'm talking about this one British boyband name A1, which i suddenlly remember their song 'Everytime' that keep singing in my mind for this several days.

And this song also reminds me to my childhood life. Gosh i miss my childhood life. Well this song may seems for a typical teenage love, but i just like it. I just like it, that's all. Suddenly i remember the time when i was in primary school, where i use to be a tomboy, and my gangs are guys. Remember when we jump from the 2nd floor to the nearby field. Thank God i ain't break any part of my bodies while that.

Gosh i'm goin too far i guess... But this song makes me remind to my past life and that keeps making me talking about the past. Well maybe i suddenly remember this song because i try to find some ideas to wrote some poem for my love one, telling him how much i miss him. Maybe some of the words in my mind similar to this song lyric, and that reminds me to this song. Ok now i got the conclusion. Hehehe...


The young cute innocent Ben Adams


Well i guess this song is the only A1 songs that i like. As i said before, i'm more to Westlife fans. And i just open one of the A1 members website, gosh...he looks so matured... well he's the cutest before....hehehe. Well here i have some picture of him, 1 when he was young and 2 other picture is his latest picture now.



The latest picure of Ben Adams




He looks so hot in that hat. Hehehe




Everytime by A1

1 comment:

uncle shaq said...

nice2 .. haha . the boy grew .. back then .. i also used to hear those songs .. ehem .. but i do not admit that i actually listen to them .. boy band? blargh~~