Friday, January 2, 2009

Inspiration...Inspirasi

I haven't sleep all night, it's all because drinking the damn caffeine. I can't sleep at all. Plus I'm going back to collage this morning, to send some of my clothes to hostel. But I'm going back alone. By train. I just read some post at Fynn Jamal blog, and I'm touched by all her words. And all her word inspired me to wrote something now.


I use to think, that love is everything
I use to cry and fall with all thus screaming
I use to think, that honesty will lead the way
But i forgot to think, about the destiny that lean to stay
For all this years i try to chase something
But i forgot, after all this years I'm still bleeding
I'm putting a big hope for too earlier
I'm stressing all the truth with a big desire
Desire that i wouldn't know how would it be
Desire that might change all my destiny
Naz was right
I'm still young, with all thus ego and pride
Still got a lot of things to learn
Without spoil it with thus curse and intuition
I'm so scared
Life was so unfair
Once again i forget
That life full of stories and thread

Dear Allah,
Please answer my prayer
Please tone down my desire
Please led me the way...
Before I'm broken down and stay...


P/S: Thanks to Fynn Jamal for this inspiration that i get after reading her post entitled "ajaran 2008". It's been quite a while i haven't wrote any poems...

No comments: