Friday, January 9, 2009

Magik - Sewarna


Wah...i just got back home. I'm just dead when I'm at collage. The wifi connection from our new room is just sucks! Damn sucks! Ain't like our previous room where the connection was superb. I'm just dead without internet. And that's the reason why i ain't update this blog for almost a week. Well perhaps you may wondering what's the tittle is all about...right?

Well...there had this one guy, he add me on myspace. Then i saw he's online. So i just go to his page and just wanna see his pict, but then when i stop at his profile, before i open his pict album, the mp3 player play this one wonderful song. Tittle of the song is "Sewarna" from an indie group call "Magik". Then view the group profile which i got it from this guy top friend list. I was so freak out when i found out the singer and the guitarist was my faculty buddies. The singer was Nabel and the guitarist was Ardiv. Their song was so amazing. I just fell in love with that song for the first time i heard it. I'm not the type of person why easy to fall in love with any song for the first time i heard it.

Well Nabel ain't in the faculty no more....he quit i guess, but Ardiv is still in faculty and still studying. How i wish to get an mp3 for that song, but i can't..huhuhu... Well my dad was an old timer musician la... i told him this song was freaking nice and give him listen to it, and he puji ma.... my dad susah wanna puji any indie band songs or any latest songs. He said that song was nice and sweet. And Nabel voice also merdu... And it is correct.

Well there had 2 more songs from this band but i ain't listen to it yet... But you guys can listen to their song from their myspace page. Gosh....i just fell in love with "Sewarna". That song so chomel.... Hope you guys enjoy listening to it... Owe and that guy in the pict is Nabel.... The wackiest Nabel...hehehe...... And just wanna wish Good Luck to their band...

No comments: