Saturday, January 24, 2009

Damn hot day!


I just got back from Shah Alam yesterday, and today I've already got a headache cause of the hot weather. My brother said that Seremban never rains since he got back about 2 weeks ago. And i also haven't got back home for 2 weeks cause got some activities to do during the weekends. Honestly, i feel like i wanna go back to Shah Alam now. Can't stand the heat here. Dear Allah, please bless us with the rain. I really can't stand the heat, the headache is killing me. Argh... Owe and it's been kindda long time i haven't update my blog. I can't even online on my room cause of the damn wifi connection! When i don't get the connection, i was so eager want to go online, but when i've already got it just like now, i'm blur and don't know what else to do. Huhuhu

1 comment:

kueh bakar said...

mesia skrg memang panass...
pastu tiba2 hujan...
memang boleh sakit kepala