Monday, April 16, 2012

A little bit of this and that

It:s been a while since I last contacting with my faculty friends. I miss them though. Well I just found out, that the youtube girl, Najwa Latif, was a younger sister to a friend of mine during my time at the faculty. Her name is Iqwatul Sayfiqah and we call her Pika. That explain the resemblance of their face. First time I see this Najwa Latif girl on youtube, her face look familiar. But I can:t recall who. I bet all of my friends at the faculty already know about this. I'm the only one who   just got this 'basi news'.

It's been a while since i last been to faculty. I miss those havoc life. Everyday you have to listen to all those sounds of music. From the nicer one...to the 'sumbang' one. From classical Beethovan era until to the Jazzy era.
Well most of them are already successful in what they do now.

By the way, happy belated birthday to my bestie Wanie, yesterday, on 15 April and today is her boyfie bday, Thairy, happy birthday to u too. OH...and happy birthday to Wan...a friend of us too..i'm not so sure when was his birthday. Either same as Wanie or Thairy....one of them is sharing the date if I'm not mistakes. Btw, wani I miss you....and Aiman too... We always togather during our time at the faculty togather... I miss you guys so much....

1 comment:

Hananoame said...
This comment has been removed by the author.