Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fuck off!!!


Fuck off!! He's lying again. Keep lying again and again and again. I hate him........... The truth will always find the way to let me know when he's lying. He can never lie to me. I always find out. What else that sucker want from me??? Isn't it enough having 1 lover and 1 fiancee??? OMG...so sucker! It just last night he promise me not to lie to me anymore even he's flirting, but he did it again! I wish i could kill this guy but i'm not insane yet to do that so. What else did he want from me? Am i look like a mistress to him? Fuck off!!! Everytime his fiancee ignore him, and also his other lover ignore him, i am the one who he always seek for a love. What am i to him??? Fuck off!!!!!!! Am i and his fiancee not good enough for him? What else did he want from a women? Fuck off!!! He'll better watch out! What goes around comes around. What goes up must come down. There the pict dat he write on other girls myspace page. And that girl even was in his top friends, but me? He didnt even add me at all. And that sucks!

No comments: